Tuesday, February 20, 2007

More harvesters of eyes; the worst

My ISP server is currently undergoing massive failure. This comes on the heels of the revelation that I am unable to post any sort of picture at UPI. I am supposed to use the Picasa™ web site; nothing from my PC will be accepted. Photo browsing ends in termination of the worst sort. Picasa ™ is worthless.

In a futile effort at compliance, I made the mistake of signing onto Picasa™. I was immediately raided with a virus that destroyed 24 graphics files without a trace, and other files were cherry-picked for content. Google™ owns the internet, including Blogger™, and does whatever they please. I cannot contact a live person to unify my blog account. I cannot log onto my old blog without going through hell on earth with 147 log-ins. I cannot post a photo under any circumstances.

I recently posted a diatribe about harvesters of eyes: people who make false promises, otherwise lie, and eyeball you as you descend into Hell.

I retract what I said about the AARP and NutraSystem™ being the greatest harvesters of eyes. That distinction belongs to Google™. They have taken over the internet, and like Democrats, they have nothing to offer to replace what they have destroyed. There is no customer service, their help link is worthless, and like the troops in Iraq, I am left twisting in the wind, at the whim of sociopaths who could care less.

If I ever gave into my urges to give up on the internet, Google™ would rank far ahead of personal despair. I can fight my own pain and dissolution, but I can’t combat a huge, unseen internet coalition that defeats me at every turn. They have me, and this blog, about whipped. Count the days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hawkeye® said...

YIKES! Sorry about that Possum. I don't like Google either. They forced me to convert to the "New Blogger" format against my wishes. I don't think I lost anything, but I believe some people have had problems logging on to my site to make comments. Figures, eh?

"POWER TO THE PEOPLE! DOWN WITH THE GOOGLE OLIGARCHY!"

Best regards...

March 01, 2007 8:22 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

"Picasa ™ is worthless."

Agreed. But blogger.com lets you upload photos directly, anyway...

March 06, 2007 3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home