Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Spooky speaks

Spooky speaks. An AC-130 is also known as Puff the Magic Dragon. This thing fires ordnance as fast as you can draw breath.

Built to replace the C-47, this is the fastest meanest cat in the Air Force. I would not want to be on the receiving end of one these puppies. Spooky rains death faster than any aircraft I can think of.

Bill Clinton recalled my Rangers before we got payback in 1994. Today’s strafing is minor payback. A pass by Spooky is a minor shot. When those electric Gatling guns open, they look like lasers coming out of the night sky.

I hear that some Al Qaeda big-shots heard the voice of Spooky, and died as a result. I am not terribly concerned, and have requested that some decent Christians give some counseling. I am an indecent Christian, and have a simple solution to terrorism: kill them.

I am perhaps not right. The voice of Spooky, a.ka. Puff the Magic Dragon, was heard speaking from the night sky. That is a powerful and terrible voice, and one that has been missing from the national dialogue for far too long.

2 Comments:

Blogger camojack said...

Yesss...nothing like American firepower.

January 11, 2007 3:55 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Jack's becoming Gollum?

That reptillian "Yessss!" was what I thought, too.

January 19, 2007 5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home