Thursday, December 21, 2006

Celebrity cat fights

I'm writing this off the cuff, no backup. No storage in MS Word.

Donald Trump has more money than God. I never paid much attention to him; some rich guy who owns big pieces of real estate. Good for him; he prospers.

Then he chose to get it on with a fat, ugly lesbian militant. He started off by declaiming that he's not running for office, and can say whatever he wants. He certainly can.

Then, he proceeded to say what many of us think. Rosie O'Donnell is an unattractive woman. People of my generation would call her a diesel dyke. She seems to have a long-term relationship, and is a loving mother to four children. I don't think this establishes superior mental health standards. Rosie is a sick puppy.

While never paying much attention to Donald Trump in the past, I am suddenly seeing him calling truth to power. I never cared much about the real estate or "Apprentice" stuff, but I am massively impressed with the way he has muscled up against looney-toon Rosie. He would make a great honorary redneck; a guy who'll spit in the dust and exclaim a non-printable remark. Them's my kind of people.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nylecoj said...

This morning on Fox when Edie was interviewing him he said that he was sure Rosie had given some of her girl friends a second chance.

December 21, 2006 3:21 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I think HotAir has some video from this...I'll have to go over and take a look when I get home. Can't do it now because videos are blocked at work.

December 21, 2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

It's a free country, as they say, and he certainly can express his views...especially since they agree with mine.
(Heh, heh...)

December 21, 2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

I'm with you Possum. I haven't cared much for the Donald either. But if it comes to puttin' Rosie in her place... now there's a guy I could I like.

Don't get me wrong. Rosie was kinda funny once. She wasn't too bad in "Another Stakeout" (1993). But then she got famous one day and turned into an "Arse..." (if ya know what I mean).

A lot of famous people do that, I guess. What ever happened to being graceful or dignified with fame. I mean, there have been some class acts out there. Think of people like Victor Borge, Jack Benny, Bob Hope, George Burns.

I don't know. Maybe it was a more genteel time.

December 21, 2006 9:20 PM  
Blogger Beerme said...

I'm not sure "the Donald" is any better a role model than Rosie, but his coments were pretty funny.

December 22, 2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Possum!

December 26, 2006 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home