Monday, November 20, 2006

This OJ thing

My family has been touched by murder. I use the phrase lightly, and there is no recovery from the pain. We carry on, my mother died wondering if justice would be done. I have invaded governmental agent’s offices screaming for justice. I get routinely kicked to the curb; I’m a bad boy who doesn’t get the time of day from vacationers like Greta Van Susteren. The cops are covering something. I suspect a government snitch that does serial murder as a hobby. A PI hired back in the ‘80s got doors slammed in his face. Old colleagues told him to “mind his business”. In the 1990s, the .22 caliber killer fired shots at me, and ambushed my kitchen door, because I raised hell with the news media. I shoot back; I carry a Sig Sauer and know my range trajectories.

I have learned to live with murder.

This OJ thing is out of control. I watched this SOB get away with it in the ‘90s. He kind of faded away, as befits murderers. He owes the Goldmans $33,000,000. I don’t care what the jury said; the bastard is as guilty as the day is long.

Murderers escape justice. After 21 years, I am accustomed to the fact that my father will never be avenged. OJ is the most obvious murderer on the public radar. A question on “Mr. Bill’s” FOX website the other night didn’t include the “Hell no!” answer to the question of watching OJ.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Nylecoj said...

The day OJ was acquitted I was sitting with a group of people when someone came in and gave us the news. One of the young ladies there said "Oh no, that means there is a killer out there lose." I said yes it's OJ.

November 20, 2006 11:04 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

I live wih killers on a regular basis. There is nothing more terrible than my vengeance.

I will have my day in the sun. My father shall walk exalted.

November 20, 2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger Beerme said...

I'm very glad they decided not to air that travesty! Hopefully, if he ever gets any more money, the Goldmans will get it.

Oh, and by the way, your father does walk exalted-in you.

November 21, 2006 8:49 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

Too bad about the double jeopardy clause, I say...

November 27, 2006 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home