Thursday, November 02, 2006

I thought I'd relocated, but a link takes me...

...here.

Okay. I thought about running simultaneous blogs, and now it's a default happening. I have to maintain this account to comment to my friends. So, read it and weep, as they say:

I have an endorsement to make before next week’s elections. This may seem counter-intuitive, but I am urging everyone to vote Democritter.

Yah, you heard me correctly. Vote for the party of Hilly, John Edwards, and JoKe Kerry. Henry the Kat was right; all politics are local, but y’all know where your political pork is buttered. John Lennon, bless his deceased heart, was right…”Give peace a chance,”

I prefer Megadeth: “Peace Sells, But Who’s Buying?”…but…that’s just me, as Seinfeld said.

They don’t call this an “off-year” election for nothing. Give the Pelosis, Schumers, and their ilk one last run at power. Let’s cut and run on all military fronts, forget the booming economy that surpasses the Clinton years, and treat the Islamofascists like common pot dealers. Throw the border open; no one would dare bring a nuke into America, because we mean well. I want a congressional gridlock to equal the ‘90s and the death of the Contract with America! Impeach George Bush! I want a president who understands the nuances of “oral arguments”, and I definitely want my taxes raised to pay for the helicopters off the roof of the Baghdad embassy!

For all I despise about the French, they have one sound political philosophy: when faced with a lack of decent candidates, vote for the worst one. Society will survive this faux pas.

Give the Democrats their majority in Congress this year of our Lord, 2006. Grant them legislative gridlock, economic ruin, the impeachment of George Bush, who among many was never elected king, and the appeasement of the nuclear despots who desire our annihilation for no other reason than we exist as a Christian affront to radical Islam.

If we give the Democritters their way this year, in 2006, they will be totally marginalized by 2008. VOTE DEMOCRAT! Show them the inherent curse of the old Chinese proverb: “Be careful what you wish for; you may get it.”

My premature condolences go out to the survivors of future terrorist attacks. If you voted for Democrats, however, please don’t cry on my shoulder… the dampness is bad for my rheumatism.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where I come from, we call this a wagonload of horse manure.

You obviously don't understand the concept of sarcasm.

Since your remark is clean, I'll let it stand as a testimony to dumb-assedness.

Do you really belive what you're saying? Did you wake up this morning with a death wish, and desire a premature demise?

November 03, 2006 9:31 AM  
Blogger camojack said...

Pay no attention to "Do-It-Yourself Impeachment"...they hear voices.
(Check their profile)

November 04, 2006 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home