Tuesday, October 03, 2006

More true crime

Sad to admit it, but I am consumed with the hunt for my father's killer. Dad might have even said to leave it alone, but as long as I draw breath, the wicked shall not go unpunished.

There are some things in life that we let pass. Murder is not one of them. I have been outrageously self-relevatory in telling the story of my father's murder. I do not expect this to pay off, but I have nothing to lose by bearing all. I will stop at nothing to solve this crime. Someone knows something.

If I have to hunt to the end of the earth, so be it. If I reach a trigger-pulling moment, I will listen to my father's voice. My father was the kind of guy who didn't believe in vengeance. I am angry enough to take up his torch.

Forgive me, but you shall be avenged.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Possum, My prayer...

May God's Blessings be upon you. May God lead you in your quest. May the LORD shine a light on your path. May the LORD make your way smooth before you. May your enemies stumble and fall. May those who would lay traps for you fall into their own snares. May God Almighty bare His right arm of justice and drag the wicked who have offended you into the light. May God vindicate you in the sight of your enemies. May God give you the answers you seek. May God grant you peace and serenity. May you rest quietly in the arms of a loving Father.

Amen and Amen...

October 03, 2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Thank you, Hawkeye. A calmer light rests at the heart of the storm.

I cannot pick fights where I please. I am old and tired. Picking fights is the wrong thing to do. Reliance upon the Lord is proper; He is my sword and shield.

Vengeance is his; I shall fall back.

October 04, 2006 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home