Saturday, January 06, 2007

Thanks to so many...

Once again I have to thank my constant readers. The voice of the possum stretches from Australia to Germany. I never knew so many people could be reached.

Many are only in here for page views, out of curiosity. Some are in here for the long haul, to see what outrageous statements I’ll make next. I thank every one for taking a peek. I never knew that my simple words would reach so far. Germany, Australia, Japan. Wow!

I’m a simple-minded American who speaks my mind. Thank you for tuning in, even if it’s just a page view and simple curiosity. The Net has given me a voice. I must learn to use this power for good. Thank you for those one-time page visits. For my constant readers, bless you. I hope I won’t disappoint in the future. There is a lot of comedy coming down the pike with the Democrats.

Lives will be lost due to partisan negligence. We will stop laughing at some point. The ruling political party will eventually shrug and admit they have no solutions. By then a thermonuclear holocaust will have ensued. Except for the lives lost, this would make for the highest form of black comedy.

Again, thanks to my constant readers. I do not look forward to the day when “I told ya so!”

11 Comments:

Blogger Nylecoj said...

Good Morning!
As far as the 'comedy' coming down the pike I hope we can kee laughing.

January 06, 2007 9:41 AM  
Blogger Nylecoj said...

that would be keep

January 06, 2007 9:42 AM  
Blogger Possumtrot said...

The comedy deepens, as Pelosi declares herself the most powerful woman in America.

This cannot be sitting well with Hillary. The black widow is even now spinning a new web, and angling for the kill.

I don't think these gals will be trading fashion tips in the coming months.

January 06, 2007 10:32 AM  
Blogger Nylecoj said...

Seeing as how the best fashion tip for Hillary is wear pants (please). I doubt they will be trading much.
I agree though, if we stick to the type of politics that may go on on the sidelines as you referred to in your comment the amusement could be ongoing.

January 06, 2007 10:59 AM  
Blogger boberin said...

Yo ho, ho, long time no stop by, my apologies!
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and every other holiday.
How's things been for everyone?

January 06, 2007 11:39 AM  
Blogger Possumtrot said...

We're doing quite well, Bob, and Happy New Year to your pirate self.

Having your people in control of everything must be like the climax of a wet dream. I'll be fascinated to see what they do with all that power.

January 06, 2007 12:49 PM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Hey Possum,
Soldierin' on with ya! Keep up the good work.

Well, if it ain't ol' Boberin?! Where ya been? Hope all is well with you and your daughter.

Best regards...

January 06, 2007 1:34 PM  
Blogger Beerme said...

We all got to keep on keepin' on, eh?
Nice to hear from Boberin!

January 06, 2007 6:40 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

So, you like that sitemeter software I turned you onto, eh?

January 07, 2007 4:06 AM  
Blogger Just call me Shelly said...

They say this should work and I have no idea what name will appear as it should be Ms RightWing

January 07, 2007 12:36 PM  
Blogger Just call me Shelly said...

Well, golly gee and perhaps maybe even camojack's will work. shazaam

January 07, 2007 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home