Thursday, February 08, 2007

Astro-nuts?

I once drove 900 miles on a love triangle. I went to Washington, De Cesspool, and took a hard left for the West Coast. After hours of driving, I unfolded a map of Kansas, and it was blank.

I don’t do that any more. I once chased a woman I loved over 2500 miles. She wasn’t all that glad to see me.

What’s with the astro-nuts? I left the crazed woman alone as she was crazy from the get-go. I once had such a powerful love in my life. Sane women are too powerful. I don’t try to do second guesses.

I’ve never been into space, never hope to portray an astronaut on TV. Are we too far out there in space?

Great guns! Anna Nicole Smith just died! I am devastated! Not one of my favorite celebrities, I always found that Texas homegirl appealing.

There may be some reflections on mortality coming down the pike. Between the misadventures of astro-nuts and the sudden demise of Anna, this is a too-full day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home