Friday, June 09, 2006

Two words

Two words. I got challenged about yesterday's post. Not dead.

This blog ain't dead. I love a fight. Someone put the fire back in my stove.

I was challenged for a citation. Pete Stark, a congressman from California, claimed that the sudden demise of Abu al-Zarqawi is "a political stunt" deviously thought up to somehow boost president Bush's rating in the polls that the Clintons attached so much importance to.

Thanks to my buddy "camojack' for prompting me. I really am bad with names. I knew someone lit the fuse this morning, but I was at a loss. Thanks also to constant reader Nylecoj...I can't spell that, no matter how many times I try! She lives on the Left Coast and keeps up with these creeps.

I love a challenge. I was ready to quit this blog today. Power and computer failures had me calling it quits. Thanks for reminding me what America's all about, Kurt. A power failure is nothing but a momentary setback.

You called me, and you have been called in turn. How can you support vermin who say this stuff? Tell me he didn't, and get up to speed beyond March on his website! My congressman is Charlie Norwood; one of the good guys. Can you even name yours?

2 Comments:

Blogger Just call me Shelly said...

So what is the problem down yonder. I am sending words to you am I not?

Duct tape is good for holding egos together but I much more prefer Eggos

June 09, 2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

Ummm...you're welcome!

June 18, 2006 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home