Friday, May 05, 2006

Kennedys and cars?


Kennedys and cars? Is there a serious statement to be made about this? I see much potential for dark humor about murderers. No one ever died in my plastic car, and I never had an accident that I thought I should run from and re-group.

Those Kennedys have the bucks to hire professional drivers to carry them home from their drunken reveries. I suppose the image of a sober “little person” embarrasses the Usual Suspects. They have "designated rapists" for party times that get out of hand; why can't they find someone to drive them back to the estate, so they don't kill the little people they proclaim such pride in representing?

More stupidity and pampered behavior from the cursed clan of Massachusetts. I paid my speeding tickets in the Corvette, and behaving like a member of Congress would have been laughed out of court.

Where are the orange jumpsuits when they are called for?

4 Comments:

Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Good points Possum. I think it is the "curse of the Kennedys". Big Daddy Joe Kennedy was a "rum runner", an alcohol smuggler during Prohibition. Well, look what he got. A drunken son and druken grandsons. Should we be surprised?

May 05, 2006 8:43 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

Nice 'Vette.

I'm sure you know (and as "our" Mr. Ott aptly pointed out) that there are different rules for the Kennedy clan than there are for we "lesser" mortals...

May 06, 2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

That musta been one heckofa climb getting in and out of that 'vette there Stringbean!

The Kennedys? Same ol' same ol'. The "American Royal Family" just doing what they do best--and getting away with it!

May 08, 2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger boberin said...

If you need a driver, count me in!
Nice wheels

May 08, 2006 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home