Thursday, April 06, 2006

Another proud sponsor:




I have been missing something. For all the fun I’m having with this blog, I have been missing a sure bet on our boys and girls.

My constant readers, and those who visit, will please note a new link at the right. I had to get slapped upside my head before I remembered the USO. It tops all the other links; clicking it will take you to their home page. Go there. Give.

Call the president a liar; spout crap about this being an illegal war. USO doesn’t care. I have children who are of a service age. Many Americans have kidlet units who are serving. USO is a coalition of those who care. Support them. We old folks will fight about the war later; the “donut dollies” don’t give a damn.

No matter what your political opinion is, if you want a legitimate claim to “I support the troops”, then you’re for the USO. Get there, or never visit this site again!

I am not making a a penny off this. Great Scott and ScrappleFace slide to second place on the links list. I think he understands. The other links are much worthy, too. I am ashamed I ignored the USO. They don't sponsor UPI, but I will forever sponsor them. Click it or forever hold your peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Alright my good man. Off to check out the link. And thanks for reminding us of a good way to support the troops.

Regards...

April 06, 2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

OK, General... donation made... Objective achieved.

April 06, 2006 4:32 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Not to mention Bob Hope,Frances Langford, Marilyn Maxwell,Jerry Cologna,Jayne Mansfield,so many and often in danger ,though not the danger the troops were in. I love it that so many stars of today continue the tradition.

April 06, 2006 5:18 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

Give 'til it...helps? :-)

April 07, 2006 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home