Friday, March 17, 2006

Amazing!


I love the new super-secret technology! In the last 48 hours, I've learned that I have readers from Japan to New Zealand.

I thank my constant readers. You don't comment, but you peek. It's often "Me...me..." instead of the incisive world events or satirical commentary that I'd like, but y'all drop by. I apologize for the egocentricity of the blog, but the power of it is intoxicating. As the comic book guy said: "I must learn this power for good."

There will come a day.

Until then, stand by for news, and thank you for the peeks.

3 Comments:

Blogger camojack said...

You're quite welcome...

March 17, 2006 4:06 AM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

I'm not from Japan or New Zealand, just plain ol' Downtown, NJ... but here's lookin' at you kid.

March 17, 2006 8:15 PM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

Doncha just love the World Wide Web? Back when I had AOL[spit] I would play backgammon with folks from Australia to Turkey. Very cool.

March 18, 2006 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home