Sunday, March 05, 2006

Regarding Raising Children

Even though the previous post had no particular point, I am perpetually amused by it. Having been shot in the back by bad guys, and having been to dark zones in the pursuit of dark deeds, I never cease to be amused that one of my children came closest to canceling my ticket.

The previous post is a legacy to their old man. Rembember the night you sought to shoot your daddy in the back.

You, too, will be old some day. The follies of your children will chase you.

2 Comments:

Blogger camojack said...

Ah, yes. When they have children of their own, that's when they learn to appreciate their parents...

March 05, 2006 6:49 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Lkie most Mothers ,I used to say to my son ,"Oh, I hope when you have kids you get one just like you ." Be careful what you wish for. He did and I think if anything ,it was harder on Grandma than it had been on Ma. Seeing my precious Grandson do all the dumb dangerous things his Dad had done was just unbearable, and at least I could smack my son .

March 08, 2006 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home