Sunday, March 19, 2006

Thanks again to my constant readers.

There may come a day when I am not able to grab you figuratively by the hand and thank you for reading this modest blog. The new super-secret technology tells me that there are readers from Indonesia to Japan. I appreciate all those that peek, as well as those who comment.

I never thought that I'd have such a worldwide influence. UPI started as a joke, and the yells of a bitter old man without much to say. I owe a great deal to my readers, and will try to do better by you.

Paul Harvey said it best: "Stand by for news!"

4 Comments:

Blogger camojack said...

I'll say it again, then:

You're quite welcome!!!

March 20, 2006 4:04 AM  
Blogger Beerme said...

Keep it up, Possum! With an international readership you're now more relevant than most major American newspapers!

March 22, 2006 7:04 PM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

Thank you possum! I enjoy reading your original and interesting views. Hang in there!

March 24, 2006 9:51 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

OK ,you've got international attention, now. All you have to do next is figure out how to get them to do what you tell them to. Gads ,you could have all the major world problems solved if they just acted on your advice!!

March 27, 2006 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home