Thursday, April 06, 2006

A Last Word About Smoke in the Wind; an open letter to McKinney:


I am acquainted with an inordinate number of retired policemen. Those who remain on active duty, and still drive automobiles in the name of the law, scare the hell out of me. Your retired "bodyguard" doesn't intimidate me , nor do I think he scares the Capitol cops. I probably know the guy; he's black...is he the first Black state trooper from whom Hosea Wlillams punched a tooth? (Hosey's gone now, so we shouldn't speak badly of the departed, but he did throw an aluminium clipboard into a state trooper's face during a traffic incident; the trooper was the first black man elected to the force. Hosey was a "civil rights leader", as you avow. Hosey broke the guy's tooth; what injuries have you inflicted, Cindy?)

Cynthia McKinney, you should give up the Jesse Jackson racist mud-slinging, now. You have violated Robert's First Rule of Order: "Don't wave at the cops, and don't shoot at The Army."

You didn't just wave; you slugged a cop, Cindy. I joked about you the other day, but those federal grand juries are vicious.

You are crossways with the law, and you are a stupid woman. If that makes me a politically incorrect racist, so be it. Play your victimization and racism cards; when the dust settles, you'll still be a stupid, defiant woman.

I thank God every day that you don't represent my congressional district. Surrender to the cops, and get back on your medication.

I am not cruel enough to compose this picture. It was a gift, from people outside our state who think you are the funniest thing since Bill McKinney's [Oh, the irony! Not one of your relatives!] line to Ned Beatty: "Can you squeal like a pig?" in that "Deliverance" movie.

I am so proud of you! People from around the world write to me, wanting to know what your problem is. I catch your heat, because I live in this state, too. You do not represent me in Congress, but you wallow in the misperception that you do so.

Thanks from all the little people...

4 Comments:

Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Hey... good pic! But I think Cynthia is actually doing us all a favor. She's obviously playing the race card... and EVERYBODY knows it! And only the most jaded Afro-American race-baiters are standing up with her. You notice that not even the Dems on Capitol Hill came rushing to her side. That's a GOOD thing. When Americans can see race-baiting and ignore it, we all win.

Regards...

April 07, 2006 7:55 AM  
Blogger camojack said...

I hope she gets prosecuted and never re-elected...

April 07, 2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

Now THAT's the picture I was talking about! LOL!

April 08, 2006 6:08 AM  
Blogger camojack said...

Yo, Possum!

Whither didst thou trot?

April 20, 2006 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home