Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Note:

I shelved my little commentary on taxes until next April. It might have more impact then. Until then, your assignment, faithful readers, should you decide to accept it, is to explore my contention that taxes are extortion, and they are taken from you at the point of a gun…

If you don't believe this is the case, send the IRS a letter informing them that you aren't going to pay your taxes because of [whatever reason you can invent].

See if men with guns don't show up at your home, and react according to the degree of resistance you present. Ultimate outcomes will not exclude the employment of lethal force in the collection of back taxes.

Try resisting. I dare ya. Try telling a tax collector it's your property.

Meanwhile, let's look at illegal aliens, in the post above:

1 Comments:

Blogger camojack said...

I've been getting pretty decent refunds the past few years. I know, no interest loans to the government; I've adjusted my payroll deduction recently, but I'll probably still get a refund...

May 04, 2006 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home