Monday, April 28, 2008

Preachin' at the preachers; does this never end?

The news reports that Jeremiah Wright’s life has been threatened. I despise this person, but I don’t want to see him dead. I want to see him out there preaching his brand of poison for Osama Bamalama, so named by his supporter Ted Kennedy when the bootlegger’s son couldn’t sober up enough to remember the Senator’s name.

The news today says Reverend Wright is being guarded by the “Men in Black”, i.e. heavily armed thugs from The Nation of Islam.

I have an intense dislike for this man, but I don’t want to see him assassinated. I don’t wish murder upon anyone, and I think this self-aggrandizing joker might be the savior of our country. He will prevent Osama Bamalama from being elected. I don’t have a problem with a black president; we might be overdue.

I have a problem with Barack Obama. I have problems with Democrats who want to raise my taxes and “talk” to evil people who want to kill us.

Stick a fork in Hillary; she’s done, and if she somehow hijacks the Democritter nomination, the civil war will spell the end of their party as a political entity.

I have no ill will for Reverend Wright. Au contraire, I want him to keep on keeping on. His affection for the spotlight will poison the Manchurian candidate’s chances. For a man with such a bitter, hateful outlook on life, he has arrived at an ironic position where he will save the country he despises by preventing The Manchurian Candidate from being elected by the force of his rhetoric.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Reverend" Jeremiah Wright has done quite all right for himself; as an interesting (?) side note, he graduated from the same high school as I did.

Oh, the shame...

April 29, 2008 3:00 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

I feel for you, my Yankee friend. Cherokee High School never graduated such a profane, America-hating demagogue. I cuss and have been on "the outs" with my country, but this guy is a prize-winner.

It's ironic that he's poisoning the Manchurian Candidate to the point that Hildebeast may stack up against McCain. I am a lot more optimistic about conservatism keeping America alive for a few more years. I hope she steals the nomination; having fomented a few, I love a good civil war.

The Moyers appearance did nothing to disappoint. You have to love this guy; he is killing Osama Bamalama.

April 29, 2008 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home