Monday, April 14, 2008

Gratitude

Every time I check out my SiteMeter, I am astounded. I have readers from all over the world! 92% of them are from the US of A, but the other 7% range from Saudi Arabia to The Netherlands to Australia.

I don’t even know what I’m raving about half the time, but I need to pause and once again thank my constant readers. Y’all keep me coming back, and give me the strength to step up to the Google™ monster when it needs challenging. I lose sight and hope in this free speech idea, but then I check the secret squirrel technology, and see that people all over the world are at least glancing at what I have to say.

Thank you for those sidelong glances. I’ll try not to disappoint.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beerme said...

Possum,

You ain't never boring!

April 14, 2008 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sitemeter is great, huh?

April 15, 2008 12:24 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

As another of the many fans of your Blog,I have to agree ,you are never boring.Keep up the good work.

April 15, 2008 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home