Monday, May 21, 2007

Who says we can't?

I don’t think I can stand another politician saying that we can’t deport 12,000,000 illegal aliens. Adolph Hitler killed 6,000,000, and you can throw in another 20,000,000 Russians in what they call The Great Patriotic War. We don’t want to kill anyone but some folks need to go home. The economy will not collapse, and there are Americans who will take a job of work without claiming it’s somehow demeaning.

There’s a lot of debate going on about Ted Kennedy’s amnesty bill. John McCain has once again proven himself to be someone I don’t want for my president. Jimmy Carter has once again shamed me as a citizen of Georgia.

I may lose that $100 bill that’s been sleeping under the paperweight on my desk for the last two elections. I always bet on the common sense of the American public, and I haven’t lost yet. The She-devil…Hillary…scares me, and I fear an attack of national dementia.

This reconquista business scares me, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger camojack said...

Oh, a lot of people say it...or parrot it, to be more precise.

May 22, 2007 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about ,if Hill wins in'08,those of us with a few brains left ,pack up and move to Mexico. We Senior citizens will still get our Social Security,we can take all our bank accounts and stocks and bonds, our business men and women can start new businesses down there ,and the Mex government should be really glad to get us. If enough of us go, we can soon take over down there ,and make the IA's want to come back home.Either that or we can get an army together and attack what formerly was the United States.(it won't stay the US very long ,under Hill,Probably be the USSA?)

May 22, 2007 12:21 PM  
Blogger Beerme said...

Be afraid. Be very afraid!

May 22, 2007 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home