Friday, May 18, 2007

Leave them kids alone!

So, I wake up this morning, overcoming the insomnia monster, and here is an elderly lady being attacked in church. I wasn’t through ranting about War II veteran Leonard Sims, and I’m waiting on the follow-up about the Manhattan granny who got punched out a while back.

What is the deal with attacking old people? Is it their vulnerability? Are criminals such cowards these days that they can’t stand up and commit a crime one-on-one? Take me on; I’m relatively healthy and fit. I have the handicap of a wheelchair, so the odds might even out in your favor. Don’t be slamming older folks around.

It’s ironic that churches have surveillance cameras these days. This punk is so caught. The lady he attacked fought him off with a pen. That is so cool; Grandma sends him to the hospital with stab wounds.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but if you commit a crime in church, God is watching you. The surveillance camera images are quite clear, and the thug will be identified and arrested in real time.

Maybe it’s just my anachronistic religious upbringing, but I don’t think I’d want to mug Grandma in God’s sight on the third row of the church.

1 Comments:

Blogger camojack said...

Criminal types are cowardly, generally speaking.

May 22, 2007 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home