Saturday, August 05, 2006

Tell me I'm wrong!


Will someone explain geopolitics to this child? This kid is dead, a legacy of Saddam Hussein, a walking dead man.

It took forever to post this picture on the site. Look closely. That child is dead. This is the legacy of diplomacy and what reasoning with madmen will avail you. I certainly look forward to our new, gloating Democrat leadership, epecially when the She-devil controls the White House. I look forward to more dead babies, and assertions by our leadership that we bought and paid for them by challenging terrorism.

You will get what you pay for in '08.

I don't need an explanation; tell it to this child.

4 Comments:

Blogger camojack said...

I hope you're wrong about the "She-devil" controlling the White House. I do hope she runs...and gets trounced.
(Soundly...)

August 05, 2006 11:03 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

I am awake at 0230 in the morning, worrying about the future of America. This isn't my job; I am not supposed to give a damn. I am supposed to fill the tank with gasoline, and drive.

I once told my mom, "Pardon me while I punch in a Ted Nugent tape; I need some driving music." The truck was getting about 28 mpg. A fine product of the Chrysler Corporation, that truck did quite well until it got wrapped around a tree. A tribute to American enginering, it limped back home and parked itself in the diveway; the woman driving it wasn't injured.

I mention this so we can drift back to geopolitics...will somebody explain them to that dead child?

August 06, 2006 2:21 AM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Ya got me Possum. I was speechless (for awhile). You can't talk to dead kids, and I'm not sure what I would say to them anyway, except maybe...

"Sorry it took us so long to get in there and remove the dictator who killed you."

Or perhaps...

"Human life seems to have a much lower value in the Middle East than elsewhere in the world. Your death and deaths of ten of thousands of Muslims are proof of that."

August 06, 2006 9:12 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

I apologize for putting the picture up; I wanted to make a point to liberals.

The world is an ugly place, and I have an unfortunately large collection of such photos. I think my rock & roll point was lost on who I aimed it at.

We betrayed the Kurds, and this was the result. I'm on record now as saying we're wrong in Iraq, but that doesn't mean cut and run. It means secure our investment.

August 07, 2006 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home