Thursday, July 20, 2006

And now, a word from our sponsors...


The mid-July thing is happening at Tee-shirt Hell. The children should be thrashed away from the computer, and strong-stomached adults are cautioned that this is rough stuff. I balk at sponsoring a link, but I'm a sick puppy.

I have a dark side to my sense of humor, and the operators of this site appeal to it. They also sell some fine tee-shirts. You can be as offensive as you want to be. Go here, or chase the link at right. Sometimes, irreverence is all..
http://www.tshirthell.com/miscpages/newsletter_071706.htm

2 Comments:

Blogger camojack said...

Mine twisted humor preferences (never worse than PG-rated) are displayed on my motorcycle helmet in the form of stickers.

I do have a t-shirt that someone bought for me, that says "Beer: helping ugly people have sex since 1864". I don't know why they chose that year; beer, ugly people and sex have been around WAY longer than that...

July 21, 2006 3:00 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

More and more often, I find myself clicking the remote button in the middle of a movie, to see what the rating is. I keep thinking they're a soft "R", when in fact they're PG-13. The language values keep shifting.

I wouldn't be caught dead in a tee-shirt that bears the "F" word, or even the "S" word, but I still lack good taste. The ex-wife said my "I'm just lazy" shirt offended handicapped people; I just glanced at my wheelchair and shrugged.

I also have a tee that proclaims I'm only in my chair for the parking space. Sometimes it's gratifying to be somewhat nasty.

July 21, 2006 6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home