Monday, June 11, 2007

Isn't Paris a city in France?



I am so tired of Paris Hilton. This woman exhausts my patience. She is not worth the exuberance the world expends upon her. I don’t mention brazen killers on my feeble blog. This thoughtless beach bunny doesn't rate a [dis]honorable mention in the pantheon of evil individuals.

Paris is quite a piece of work. The LA County Sheriff may be in some deep doo-doo because he had the hots for her and let her out of jail. There is all sorts of pundit reckoning going on about preferential treatment for celebrity offenders.

I’ve never been a celebrity, and never played one on TV. I busted the speed limit in a fast sports car, and wore the orange jumpsuit while I waited for my lawyer to show up. My advice is to do the time; 40-something days is only about six weeks; you can do that standing on your head.

Rumor has it that if some jailhouse duck can get a snapshot, it will be worth $500,000 bucks. Take my breath away! Here, I’ll give you the ex-wife, a good friend, and the orange jumpsuit for free. Paris, do the time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beerme said...

Something about those wall murals the fellers do for the visiting rooms. No mistaking a photo taken there, is there?

June 11, 2007 4:09 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

So, I got caught at 0300, tearing down the road at 100 mph with an open container. Believe it or don't, but I was on my way to work, and the beer was a substitute for a cup of coffee, to keep my eyes open. I've told it before, but it bears repeating as something stupid to never say to a cop: When he told me he was writing me for 100 in a 65 zone, I asked him to make it 130, because I was trying to sell the car. The judge was not amused, and my lawyer had some harsh words, too.

The Blue Ridge jail was like Mayberry RFD; they brought us lunch from McDonald's every day. I expected Barney and Andy to come around the corner at any moment.

It took six weeks to get the ticket into court. Paris should be out in half that time. Maybe it wasn't hard prison time, but I felt the onset of some depressed sniffles at moments.

June 11, 2007 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if there's a Hilton in Paris, Texas...

June 12, 2007 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home