Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A couple of notes...

I will keep my posts shorter in the future. I'm not here to lecture, and I know folks aren't dropping by to plow through long, rambling screeds.

One of the trolls from ScrappleFace dropped by, left typically odious droppings, and left. (The remark was in comments on "Gotta Love 'Em.") Ironically, the behavior exhibited by this person was a perfect example of the infantile feces-flinging I used as a metaphor in that post.

Thanks for proving my point, Liger. You are awarded the dubious honor of being the first comment deleted for gratuitous and excessive obscenity. I'm quite unimpressed with the ethnic street-thug vocabulary. Maybe you can move to San Bernardino on the Left Coast, and teach Ebonics now that they've decided it's a legitimate language. Drop by again when you've got something intelligent to say. (In a perfect world, that means we'd never see that scrub again!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home