Saturday, July 09, 2005

Getting started!

Okay, I have my own blog. I can add images, and perhaps revive the spirit of the orginal "United Possums International." That started life as a visual joke some years ago; my personal reaction to the news of the day.

I continue to react; at times I sound and act demented. I'll tolerate the occasional salty adjective, but profanity is the intellectually lazy shortcut to expression, and won't be tolerated in any great degree.

This might be fun. Let's have some!

5 Comments:

Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Possumtrot,
COOL Man! I look forward to some great words of wisdom... and a few salty words of derision. Go for it!

July 09, 2005 5:25 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

DUDE!!!
(That's my profound comment for the day...)

July 09, 2005 7:07 PM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

YAY! More fun for us!

May you always be lucid, or at least funny!

May the trolls never find you!

Good luck with your blog, I'll be a regular. :o)

July 10, 2005 8:30 AM  
Blogger camojack said...

bahabuddha™:
Long time, no post! FYI, I was recently in The Bahamas...on Bimini, to be exact.

July 10, 2005 1:33 PM  
Blogger Beerme said...

Welcome to Bloggerdom!
I've got you listed in my faves, already!

July 10, 2005 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home