Friday, September 14, 2007

Gimme a push and be done!

Holy Ned! OJ is in trouble again!

If I murdered one of my ex-wives, and got away with "the trial of the century", I think I'd lay low. Any given of the past wives could have pushed my wheelchair-bound ass down a steep set of stairs and claimed an accident.

I'm a lucky duck who never struck back. I never had the money for expensive lawyers. I didn't murder my ex-wife, although the urge passed through what's left of my mind. I love my ex-wives, especially the second one, but I am lacking in empathy. I don't like them too much these days. In my book of The Perfect Universe, we all get to live to the fullness of our days, and murder is an abstraction that doesn't happen. Frankly, I love my ex-wife; I will charge into the breach if she or my kids are endangered.

So we got OJ, and he's still lookng for "the killer" in Las Vegas.

No stranger to violence and murder, this joker amuses me. I tried a book; I don't have ghost writers. Murderers are still real.

Gosh, it must be fun to get away with murder! I have been taken for houses and cars; settling out with my ex-wives has never been comfortable.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Hey Possum,
A few verses to think about...

"Why does the way of the wicked prosper? Why do all who are treacherous thrive?"
--Jeremiah 12:1

"Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, for what his hands have done shall be done to him."
--Isaiah 3:11

Best regards...

September 15, 2007 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are the last person in the world who would ever deliberately injure someone you love . OJ is a spoiled brat ,who has never been punished for his sins,but don't worry ,he will be.
I'm sure you have sinned ,but you have been punished ,though that isn't what would stop you harming loved ones, it is just that, that they are loved . do you think OJ has ever loved anyone but OJ?

September 15, 2007 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thereby disproving the maxim "whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas". QED...

September 17, 2007 2:55 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Thanks, Barb and Hawkeye. In my down moments, I sit around and mourn that my life has mostly been based on causing destruction and pain. It was just something I had a talent for.

Age, wisdom, and personal tragedy have led me in other directions. My ex-wives never tried to kill me, although one slapped my glasses clean off my head one fevered afternoon.

I'm an old hippie who's currently celebrating John & Yoko: somebody's getting instant karma, years after the fact. OJ was guilty as sin from the get-go. The post of a few days ago looks positively prescient now. That boy's really in trouble now!

September 17, 2007 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home