Friday, March 20, 2009

More [last] politics for a while

I am having so much legislation rammed down my throat these days!

I’m trying to lay off politics, and wait for the current administration to self-destruct. I have never seen politicians in so much trouble, so fast.

I guess I missed history in the making when I didn’t watch the rock star president show up on Jay Leno’s late night show. He apparently said something about bowling scores and retarded people that reveals a true side of the Manchurian Candidate. I make such a comment, I’m a mean-spirited, hurtful SOB. Superstar Obama says it; it’s all in good fun.

I am a child of Watergate. I thought I saw a presidential administration foundering as quickly as possible, but pardon me, I hadn’t lived long enough. What is happening today takes my breath away.

I told myself I am going to take a holiday from politics. I keep saying I am going to hide and watch. I will do so, and when I come back yelling “I told ya so!” it ain’t gonna be pretty.

Into retirement and loading the firearms on Scorpion Hill…

3 Comments:

Blogger camojack said...

You didn't have to tell me so...

March 21, 2009 3:20 AM  
Blogger Beerme said...

Spectator mode is prolly best right now, anyway...

March 21, 2009 8:46 AM  
Blogger Just call me Shelly said...

You can run but you can't hide. I too feel the same way but the whole mess in my face 24/7. Why? Because my town is 99.9 percent liberal Democrats.

You can't talk to them because it is like their brains are preset for destruction.

The locals don't know the truth, the facts or the answers so they get in your face instead of debating logic.

'Nuff said

March 24, 2009 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home